Friday, March 30, 2012

OOTD 3/30/2012

Today I just felt like wearing polka dots... lol... so this is my pieced together casual look... I was really comfortable... more ready for the beach than to actually do any work... lol The shirt was purchased from Rainbow for about $7 or $8 about a month ago... its was on clearance... the pics give you a view of the front and the lace back... totally cute... the jacket (many have seen before ) is really old... for bottoms I am wearing basic cargo pants from Dots... The necklace is old as well... I think I got it from Rainbow a few years ago... The flip flops (that I love) are from Ross $12.99... were totally cute until my puppy chewed the lovely feathering off... :( I'm so depressed over those flops! lol... Thanks for stopping for by!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, you just commented on my blog!! can you tell me what make and colour your hair dye is.. its very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww hun thank you... My hair is naturally dark brown and I wanted to lighten it up w/colors that would darken. I usually use dark & lovely (soft sheen carson).. my hair is a blend of like 4 colors....(yes I did this on purpose)

    1. golden blonde
    2. redhot rhythm
    3. golden bronze
    4. light golden blonde

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I love my life... and all aspects of it... clothes...walking artistry.. natural hair...food... comedy...all forms of entertainment... I'm all about living and loving...