Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Another lazy OOTD

Today was one of those says where I just needed something simple.... The kind of outfit you their on when you wake up late... I  am wearing a golden yellow short sleeve shirt with a jeweled/embellished neckline... my fab olive green pants...and my leopard flats... my office is usually cold so I paired my denim jacket add a nice touch... The necklace that I am wearing has been seen before in a previous video.. It is made by lucky brand... :)...

     I am wearing light foundation...a little mascara...n a peach lipstick by Avon...


Thanks for viewing :)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love my life... and all aspects of it... clothes...walking artistry.. natural hair...food... comedy...all forms of entertainment... I'm all about living and loving...